EndurElite Chief Endurance Officer Matt Mosman discusses the best ways to combat seasonal allergies and what supplements may help.
What Supplements Are Good For Allergies?
The Three Best Supplements For Allergies Are:
- Spirulina - 2 grams daily
- Stinging Nettle - 200-300 mg twice daily
- Rosmarinic Acid - 200-300 daily
- Now that winter is over and Spring is in the air, you may be experiencing itchy eyes, a runny nose, and sneezing like crazy.
- While this totally sucks there are some steps you can take to show your allergies who’s boss.
- You can exercise when the pollen count is low, exercise later in the day, wear an allergy mask, or exercise inside.
- If none of these things tickle your fancy some supplements may also help.
- These are spirulina at 2 grams daily
- Stinging nettle at 200-300 mg twice daily
- Rosmarinic acid at 200-300 mg daily, and probiotics.
- BUT the absolute BEST thing you can do to combat seasonal allergies is start taking an OTC allergy pill every day about a month before seasonal allergies start.
- For the full video/article on combatting allergies click here