JointElite™ - Joint Support Formula
$ 34.99 USD
- 5 Clinically Dosed Ingredients To Support Joint, Connective Tissue, And Cartilage Health*
- Patented Ingredient FruiteX-B. Demonstrated By Research To Significantly Improve Joint Comfort*
- Cissus Quadrangularis To Reduce Overall Joint Symptoms*
- Astragin For Increased Absorption*
- 30 Servings/90 Capsules
As an athlete, it is inevitable that your daily training routine will produce a significant amount of wear and tear on your joints and cartilage. Proper recovery and strength training should be your top priorities when it comes to maintaining the health of your joints.
In the event that still isn’t doing the trick, consider taking a joint supplement with effective and research-backed ingredients.
These ingredients can be found in EndurElite JointElite - The Endurance Athlete’s Joint Formula. Each ingredient is clinically validated and dosed to improve joint comfort and health.
Chondroitin (1000mg) - Forms the structural framework of collagen, promotes water retention within the joint structure, and increases joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces.
Glucosamine Sulfate (900mg) - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
Cissus Quadrangularis (300mg) - One of the few supplements tested in athletes shown to decrease joint pain.
FruiteX-B (215mg) - Supported by over a decade of research showing significant improvements in joint comfort.
Hylauronic Acid (100mg) - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints, and muscles.
AstraGin (50mg) - AstraGin activates intestinal transporters to increase absorption of nutrients in JointElite.
What is the best way to take JointElite?
As a dietary supplement take 3 capsules per day with a meal.
What are joints and what do they do?
Joints connect bones within your body, bear weight and enable you to move. They are made up of bone, muscles, synovial fluid, cartilage, and ligaments.
What is cartilage and what does it do?
Cartilage is a smooth, rubbery connective tissue on the end of bones that cushions joints and helps them move smoothly and easily.
The degeneration of cartilage (sometimes due to exercise) can cause chronic inflammation in the joint. This inflammation can further break down the cartilage over time. The cartilage may wear away completely if it is left untreated.
Does exercise cause excessive wear and tear on joints and muscles?
In most cases, it does not and actually improves joint and muscle health. However, joint misalignment, poor biomechanics, intense training, and weakened muscles can often cause inflammation and the "wear and tear" on muscles, joints, and cartilage.
What makes JointElite better than other joint supplements?
A lot of other joint supplements use ingredients that are ineffective or not properly dosed. All the ingredient in JointElite are research backed and dosed efficaciously based on the current scientific literature.
- Leffler, C. T., Philippi, A. F., Leffler, S. G., Mosure, J. C., & Kim, P. D. (1999). Glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese ascorbate for degenerative joint disease of the knee or low back: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Military medicine, 164(2), 85.
- Pavelká, K., Gatterová, J., Olejarová, M., Machacek, S., Giacovelli, G., & Rovati, L. C. (2002). Glucosamine sulfate use and delay of progression of knee osteoarthritis: a 3-year, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Archives of internal medicine, 162(18), 2113-2123.
- Bloomer, R. J., Farney, T. M., McCarthy, C. G., & Lee, S. R. (2013). Cissus quadrangularis reduces joint pain in exercise-trained men: a pilot study. The Physician and sportsmedicine, 41(3), 29-35.
- Pietrzkowski, Z., Phelan, M. J., Keller, R., Shu, C., Argumedo, R., & Reyes-Izquierdo, T. (2014). Short-term efficacy of calcium fructoborate on subjects with knee discomfort: a comparative, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Clinical interventions in aging, 9, 895.