ImmuneElite - Respiratory Support Formula
$ 39.99 USD
- Clinically demonstrated in athletes to significantly reduce upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), URTI symptoms, and total sick days compared to placebo.
- Improves General Immune Health*
- Maintains Overall Physical Health*
- Protects Against The Harmful Effects of Stress*
- Promotes Healthy Energy Levels And Mental Clarity*
- 30 Servings Per Container
From recreational to elite athletes, the importance of staying healthy and ready to train is essential. ImmuneElite helps athletes stay healthy during and after intense exercise, allowing for harder and longer training.
Athletes at all levels can face harsh environmental factors (increased exposure to crowds or travel exhaustion) as well as physical and psychological stress. These factors can negatively impact the immune system and overall physical health. This can lead to missed training days or critical workouts and impact performance and wellness goals.
ImmuneElite has been clinically demonstrated in athletes to reduce upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), URTI symptoms, and total sick days when URTIs do occur. Additional research has demonstrated ImmuneElite can also significantly reduce fatigue and increase vigor.
ImmuneElite keeps athletes primed for performance.
Wellmune Beta-Glucan - Wellmune® is a leading natural yeast beta glucan clinically proven to help strengthen your immune system.
- When Wellmune is consumed, it is taken up in the body by the Peyer’s Patches in the intestines.
- Immune cells called macrophages (located in the Peyer’s Patches) ingest Wellmune and travel to immune organs located throughout the body.
- Macrophages break down Wellmune into smaller fragments that bind to neutrophils, the most abundant immune cells in the body.
- Primed by Wellmune, neutrophils move more quickly to recognize and kill foreign challenges.
Wellmune enhances immune function without over stimulating the immune system. Research supporting the safety and efficacy around Wellmune is the subject of numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and presentations at scientific forums.
What's the best way to take ImmuneElite?
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day or as otherwise recommended by a healthcare professional.
Why should endurance athletes take ImmuneElite?
Multiple clinical research studies have demonstrated that the immune systems of endurance athletes are suppressed and more susceptible to upper respiratory tract infections and other illnesses after races, hard training sessions, and during extended training blocks. The beta-glucan in ImmuneElite can significantly reduce the occurrences of infections and other illnesses.
What other EndurElite products should I take with ImmuneElite?
We recommend taking VitaminElite in conjunction with ImmuneElite daily.
Is it safe to take ImmuneElite?
The Wellmune in ImmuneElite is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) for daily health support under the provisions of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- De Marco Castro E, Calder PC, Roche HM. (2020) b-1,3/1,6 glucans and Immunity: State of the Art and Future Directions. Molecular Nutrition and Food Research, https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201901071.
- Eunice Mah, Valerie N. Kaden, Kathleen M. Kelley & DeAnn J. Liska (2018): Beverage Containing Dispersible Yeast β-Glucan Decreases Cold/Flu Symptomatic Days After Intense Exercise: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Dietary Supplements, DOI:10.1080/19390211.2018.1495676.
- McFarlin BK, Venable AS, Carpenter KC, Henning AL, Ogenstad S. (2017) Oral Supplementation with Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan Is Associated with Altered Monocytes, T Cells and Cytokines following a Bout of Strenuous Exercise. Frontiers in Physiology 8:786.
- Fuller R, Moore MV, Lewith G, Stuart BL, Ormiston RV, Fisk HL, Noakes PS, Calder PC. (2017) Yeast-Derived Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection and Innate Immunity in Older Adults. Nutrition 39-40:30-35.
- Meng F. (2016) Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan Decreases Episodes of Common Childhood Illness In 1 to 4-Year-Old Children during Cold Season in China. Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences 6:518.
- Pontes MV, Ribeiro TCM, Ribeiro H, de Mattos AP, Almeida IR, Leal VM, Cabral GN, Stolz S, Zhuang W, Scalabrin DMF. (2016) Cow’s Milk-Based Beverage Consumption in 1- to 4-Year-Olds and Allergic Manifestations: an RCT. Nutrition Journal 15:19-28.
- Li F, Jin X, Liu B, Zhuang W, Scalabrin D. (2014) Follow-up Formula Consumption in 3- to 4-Year-Olds and Respiratory Infections: An RCT. Pediatrics 133:e1533-40.
- McFarlin BK, Carpenter KC, Davidson T, McFarlin MA. (2013) Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan Supplementation Increases Salivary IgA and Decreases Cold/Flu Symptomatic Days After Intense Exercise. Journal of Dietary Supplements 10:171-183.
- Carpenter KC, Breslin WL, Davidson T, Adams A, McFarlin BK. (2013) Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan Supplementation Increases Monocytes and Cytokines Post-Exercise: Implications of Infection Risk? British Journal of Nutrition 109:478-486.
- Talbott SM, Talbott JA, Talbott TL, Dingler E. (2013) ß-Glucan Supplementation, Allergy Symptoms and Quality of Life in Self-Described Ragweed Allergy Sufferers. Food Science & Nutrition 1:90-101.
- Fuller R, Butt H, Noakes PS, Kenyon J, Yam TS, Calder PC. (2012) Influence of Yeast-Derived 1,3/1,6 Glucopolysaccharide on Circulating Cytokines and Chemokines with Respect to Upper Respiratory Tract Infections. Nutrition 28:665-669.
- Talbott SM, Talbott JA. (2012) Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan Supplement Reduces Upper Respiratory Symptoms and Improves Mood State in Stressed Women. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 31:295-300.
- Talbott S, Talbott J. (2010) Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan Decreases Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Improves Psychological Well-Being in Moderate to Highly-Stressed Subjects. Agro FOOD Industry Hi-Tech 21:21-24.
- Talbott S, Talbott J. (2009) Effect of Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Mood State in Marathon Athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 8:509-515.
- Feldman S, Schwartz HI, Kalman DS, Mayers A, Kohrman HM, Clemens R, Krieger DR. (2009) Randomized Phase II Clinical Trials of Wellmune® for Immune Support During Cold and Flu Season. Journal of Applied Research 9:30-42.
- Harger-Domitrovich SG, Domitrovich JW, Ruby BC. (2008) Effects of an Immunomodulating Supplement on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms in Wildland Firefighters. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 40:S353.