Caffeine Free PerformElite™
$ 39.99 USD
- Formulated Exclusively For Endurance Athletes
- Caffeine & Stimulant Free
- Enhances VO2 Max*
- Buffers Lactic Acid & Helps Delay Fatigue*
- Amplifies Mental Sharpness & Toughness*
- Delicious Flavor
- 25 Servings per Container
- Read more about PerformElite here
Maintain the right levels of performance-enhancing ingredients your body needs without the caffeine built into our original version of PerformElite. Caffeine Free PerformElite is designed to maintain saturation of the scientifically validated ingredients that work best for endurance athletes. It is best taken on your off days or during active recovery when you don't need the punch of caffeine found in the original PerformElite, yet still want to make sure that your body is properly fueled to perform.
ElevATP (200mg) – ATP is our cellular fuel source. ElevATP enhances mitochondrial ATP production which has been verified to improve exercise performance and body composition.
Taurine (1500mg) – This amino acid has numerous functions including oxidative stress, blood flow and angiogenesis, and insulin sensitivity which ultimately culminate in improved endurance performance.
Peak O2 (1000mg) - Peak O2 contains high levels of beta glucans and L-Ergothioneine, a “master” antioxidant that fights damage from oxidative stress in the body, helping athletes train longer, recover faster, and feel better throughout the process. Greater oxygen uptake can be felt within minutes.
Huperzine A (.05mg) – Huperzine is an acetylcholine esterase inhibitor, which is to say that it reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine. Why is this important? Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter primarily responsible for muscle contraction, cognition, and focus. Thus, Huperzine not only helps with keeping your eye on the prize but may actually get your muscles to move you to the finish line.
Choline Bitartrate (1000mg) – Acetylcholine esterase inhibition can limit the return of choline to the choline pool. The provision of choline alongside Huperzine prevents such a decrement. Moreover, choline provided in sufficient amounts may help with increasing acetylcholine and the associated muscle and brain benefits.
Beta-alanine (as Carnosyn®) (3200mg) – Beta-alanine is a staple performance supplement for all kinds of exercise. It is a precursor to carnosine that actually increases intracellular carnosine levels more so than carnosine supplementation itself due to carnosine breakdown in the gut. Carnosine is another acidity buffer with direct implications for endurance performance, and it is also an antioxidant that reduces symptoms of aging.
Beet Root Powder (1670mg) – Beetroot powder reduces the ATP and oxygen cost of exercise, making every movement more efficient. Together with ATP boosters like ElevATP and oxygen-carrying promoters like betalains, exercise efficiency is maximized.
ActiGin (50mg) – ActiGin is a patented ingredient derived from ginseng. It functions to maintain the integrity of cellular membranes, which are damaged during intense exercise. Research with ActiGin has found a decreased inflammatory response to exercise which led to fatigue resistance.
What is the best way to take PerformElite Caffeine Free?
PerformElite Caffeine Free is best mixed with water or your favorite juice and taken 20-40 minutes before every exercise session.
Should I use PerformElite Caffeine Free every day? Or just on training days?
Yes....you should take PerformElite Caffeine Free or our original PerformElite formula everyday. Some of the ingredients in PerformElite are most effective when they are used daily. Beta-alanine is one of the ingredients that "loads" itself into the muscles, and skipping a day of consuming the beta-alanine in PerformElite will reduce muscle concentrations of beta-alanine.
Why do I feel tingly after taking PerformElite Caffeine Free?
This is a harmless effect of beta-alanine known as paresthesia that will subside over time.
Why is my pee and/or poop red? Is it blood?
PerformElite helps you kick ass. You are kicking so much ass, you're kicking your own ass, so all that red is just your weaker self leaving your body.
This is due to the beet root and betalains, and it is an effect known as “beeturia” found in about 14% of humans. It is not blood. Betalains are red pigments found in beets and other foods, and of course the beet root powder contains red pigments. The pigment, specifically betanin, is not stored well in some individuals, and it is therefore excreted in the urine and/or feces. Beeturia itself is harmless, but it may indicate compromised kidneys or other organs which may require medical attention.
Will PerformElite make me a better lover?
What makes PerformElite unique? Why should I use it?
You should use PerformElite if you’re looking for an edge over your competition or, of course, if you’re seeking elite performance. Pre-exercise nutrition is often ignored aside from carb-loading, and the few supplements currently available are simply under-dosed and ineffective. PerformElite fulfills this currently unaddressed need with a doctor-formulated and scientifically-validated profile of appropriately-dosed ingredients. We know it works, and once you try it, you’ll know it too.
Is PerformElite vegan-friendly?
Yes. We confirmed with our ingredient suppliers that all of the ingredients are NOT sourced from animals.
- Reyes-Izquierdo T, Nemzer B, Argumedo R, Shu C, Huynh L, Pietrzkowski Z. Effect of the dietary supplement ElevATP on blood ATP level: An acute pilot clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice. 2013;2:178-184.
- Reyes-Izquierdo T, Shu C, Argumedo R, Nemzer B, Pietrzkowski Z. The effect of elevATP™ on whole blood ATP levels: a single dose, crossover clinical study. J. Aging Res. Clin. Practice. 2014;3(1):56-60.
- Joy JM, Falcone PH, Vogel RM, Mosman MM, Kim MP, Moon JR. Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquee, nutrition et metabolisme. Nov 2015;40(11):1171-1177.
- Joy JM, Vogel RM, Moon JR, et al. Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC Complement Altern Med. Jul 18 2016;16:224.
- Zhang M, Izumi I, Kagamimori S, et al. Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino acids. Mar 2004;26(2):203-207.
- Moloney MA, Casey RG, O'Donnell DH, Fitzgerald P, Thompson C, Bouchier-Hayes DJ. Two weeks taurine supplementation reverses endothelial dysfunction in young male type 1 diabetics. Diabetes & vascular disease research. Oct 2010;7(4):300-310.
- Baek YY, Cho DH, Choe J, et al. Extracellular taurine induces angiogenesis by activating ERK-, Akt-, and FAK-dependent signal pathways. European journal of pharmacology. Jan 15 2012;674(2-3):188-199.
- Anuradha CV, Balakrishnan SD. Taurine attenuates hypertension and improves insulin sensitivity in the fructose-fed rat, an animal model of insulin resistance. Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology. Oct 1999;77(10):749-754.
- Miyazaki T, Matsuzaki Y, Ikegami T, et al. Optimal and effective oral dose of taurine to prolong exercise performance in rat. Amino acids. Dec 2004;27(3-4):291-298.
- Geiss KR, Jester I, Falke W, Hamm M, Waag KL. The effect of a taurine-containing drink on performance in 10 endurance-athletes. Amino acids. Feb 1994;7(1):45-56.
- Zhao Q, Tang XC. Effects of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase isoforms in vitro: comparison with tacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and physostigmine. European journal of pharmacology. Nov 29 2002;455(2-3):101-107.
- Sun QQ, Xu SS, Pan JL, Guo HM, Cao WQ. Huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Zhongguo yao li xue bao = Acta pharmacologica Sinica. Jul 1999;20(7):601-603.
- Malkova L, Kozikowski AP, Gale K. The effects of huperzine A and IDRA 21 on visual recognition memory in young macaques. Neuropharmacology. Jun 2011;60(7-8):1262-1268.
- Lin JH, Hu GY, Tang XC. Comparison between huperzine A, tacrine, and E2020 on cholinergic transmission at mouse neuromuscular junction in vitro. Zhongguo yao li xue bao = Acta pharmacologica Sinica. Jan 1997;18(1):6-10.
- Bracken BK, Penetar DM, Rodolico J, Ryan ET, Lukas SE. Eight weeks of citicoline treatment does not perturb sleep/wake cycles in cocaine-dependent adults. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior. Jun 2011;98(4):518-524.
- Alvarez XA, Laredo M, Corzo D, et al. Citicoline improves memory performance in elderly subjects. Methods and findings in experimental and clinical pharmacology. Apr 1997;19(3):201-210.
- Hipkiss AR. Carnosine, a protective, anti-ageing peptide? The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology. Aug 1998;30(8):863-868.
- Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:30.
- Tesoriere L, Butera D, Allegra M, Fazzari M, Livrea MA. Distribution of betalain pigments in red blood cells after consumption of cactus pear fruits and increased resistance of the cells to ex vivo induced oxidative hemolysis in humans. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry. Feb 23 2005;53(4):1266-1270.
- Montenegro CF, Kwong DA, Minow ZA, Davis BA, Lozada CF, Casazza GA. Betalain-rich concentrate supplementation improves exercise performance and recovery in competitive triathletes. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquee, nutrition et metabolisme. Feb 2017;42(2):166-172.
- Van Hoorebeke JS, Trias CO, Davis BA, Lozada CF, Casazza GA. Betalain-Rich Concentrate Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance in Competitive Runners. Sports. 2016;4(3):40.
- Van Hoorebeke JS. Effects of Betalain-rich Extract Supplementation on the Physiological Response to Exercise in Competitive Runners. University of California, Davis; 2015.
- Bailey SJ, Fulford J, Vanhatalo A, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation enhances muscle contractile efficiency during knee-extensor exercise in humans. Journal of applied physiology. Jul 2010;109(1):135-148.
- Bailey SJ, Winyard P, Vanhatalo A, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise in humans. Journal of applied physiology. Oct 2009;107(4):1144-1155.
- Lansley KE, Winyard PG, Bailey SJ, et al. Acute dietary nitrate supplementation improves cycling time trial performance. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. Jun 2011;43(6):1125-1131.
- Liu J, Wang S, Liu H, Yang L, Nan G. Stimulatory effect of saponin from Panax ginseng on immune function of lymphocytes in the elderly. Mechanisms of ageing and development. Aug 31 1995;83(1):43-53.
- Hou CW, Lee SD, Kao CL, et al. Improved inflammatory balance of human skeletal muscle during exercise after supplementations of the ginseng-based steroid Rg1. PLoS One. 2015;10(1):e0116387.