AlphaBeet - 100% Organic Beet Root Powder
$ 34.99 USD
- 10 Grams Of 100% Organic Beet Root Powder Per Serving
- Supports Enhanced Blood Flow & Oxygen Delivery To Working Muscles*
- Improves Energy & Stamina*
- Naturally Sweetened & Flavored
- Delicious Flavor
- 30 Servings Per Container
AlphaBeet is a rich source of nitrates that can enhance blood flow which, in turn, can improve endurance performance, increase oxygen delivery in the body, and boost energy and stamina.*
Beet Root Powder (10,000mg) – Beetroot powder reduces the ATP and oxygen cost of exercise, making every movement more efficient.
How does AlphaBeet improve endurance performance?
Beetroot is a source of antioxidants and dietary nitrates found in the soil and concentrated in beetroot. The body converts these dietary nitrates to Nitric Oxide (N-O), helping to support circulation, and thus, the volume and speed of nutrient delivery to the muscles.
When is the best time to take AlphaBeet?
AlphaBeet can be consumed as soon as 30 minutes prior to exercise. AlphaBeet maintains effective levels for up to six-eight hours, so unless you are working out two times a day, or longer than six hours, one serving should be enough. AlphaBeet is best if consumed within 15 minutes of mixing. Do not exceed more than one serving of AlphaBeet within 24 hours.
My urine and other waste look pinkish after using AlphaBeet - is this normal?
This is due to the beet root and betalains, and it is an effect known as “beeturia” found in about 14% of humans. It is not blood. Betalains are red pigments found in beets and other foods, and of course the beet root powder contains red pigments. The pigment, specifically betanin, is not stored well in some individuals, and it is therefore excreted in the urine and/or feces. Beeturia itself is harmless, but it may indicate compromised kidneys or other organs which may require medical attention.
- Tesoriere L, Butera D, Allegra M, Fazzari M, Livrea MA. Distribution of betalain pigments in red blood cells after consumption of cactus pear fruits and increased resistance of the cells to ex vivo induced oxidative hemolysis in humans. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry. Feb 23 2005;53(4):1266-1270.
- Montenegro CF, Kwong DA, Minow ZA, Davis BA, Lozada CF, Casazza GA. Betalain-rich concentrate supplementation improves exercise performance and recovery in competitive triathletes. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquee, nutrition et metabolisme. Feb 2017;42(2):166-172.
- Van Hoorebeke JS, Trias CO, Davis BA, Lozada CF, Casazza GA. Betalain-Rich Concentrate Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance in Competitive Runners. Sports. 2016;4(3):40.
- Van Hoorebeke JS. Effects of Betalain-rich Extract Supplementation on the Physiological Response to Exercise in Competitive Runners. University of California, Davis; 2015.
- Bailey SJ, Fulford J, Vanhatalo A, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation enhances muscle contractile efficiency during knee-extensor exercise in humans. Journal of applied physiology. Jul 2010;109(1):135-148.
- Bailey SJ, Winyard P, Vanhatalo A, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise in humans. Journal of applied physiology. Oct 2009;107(4):1144-1155.
- Lansley KE, Winyard PG, Bailey SJ, et al. Acute dietary nitrate supplementation improves cycling time trial performance. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. Jun 2011;43(6):1125-1131.