Spearfish Bike Skills Park Fundraising
$ 30.00 USD
Have a chance at winning a $10,000 Black Hills adventure vacation and support a great cause. You win either way!
- Choose your donation amount and the race you would like to participate in.
- Prefer not to race during your vacation? Choose the 'No Race' option.
- Rocky Mountain 'Element' bike and Norco 'One25' dirt jumper bike pictured are part of sweepstakes grand prize. Color of bikes subject to change.
All donations go to Spearfish Bike Skills Park (SBSP).
- SBSP is a non-profit on a mission to build a bike skills park for the entire South Dakota community.
- Your donation entitles you to 1 EndurElite Gift Card (emailed within 1-2 business days) AND 1 FREE entry into the Black Hills Adventure Vacation Sweepstakes. Multiple quantities DO NOT get you more than 1 gift card.
- Donating more than once DOES NOT increase your chances of winning.
- You MUST provide your full name and email address at checkout. Your order confirmation serves as your proof of entry.
- Roundtrip Airfare For Winner And Guest*
- Economy Rental Car
- 5-night stay in a beautiful 3 bed RV or Basic Room at Spearfish Canyon Lodge
- Daily Training Sessions with Matt (Run, Cycle, or Gym)
- Daily breakfast, dinner, and drinks at local Spearfish restaurants.
- Visits to Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower
- 4x4 trail riding and other outdoor activities.
- Paid entry into a race of your choice (see available races).
The winner also takes home...
- A Rocky Mountain 'Element' Mountain Bike (pictured) or bike of choice ($3,000 max value)
- A Norco 'One25' Dirt Jumper Bike (pictured)
- Quarq Tyrewiz (pictured)
- One each of every EndurElite supplement
and other swag...
*Airfare not to exceed $1,500 total for both guests. Taxes Included.
BLACK HILLS ADVENTURE ITINERARY
(Itinerary subject to change at the sponsor's discretion.)
Day 1: Fly into Rapid City. Pick up the rental car and drive to EndurElite HQ for a shop tour. Check in at the campground. Head out for an afternoon training session. Dinner to follow.
Day 2: Early morning training session (run, cycle or gym). Breakfast at Common Ground. Head back to RV/hotel to prepare for the day. Head out to Mt. Rushmore for some sightseeing and lunch. Drive back to Spearfish for an afternoon training session or free time. Welcome dinner and drinks at Killians.
Day 3: Early morning training session (run, cycle, or gym). Breakfast at Common Ground. Head back to RV/hotel to prepare for the day. Head out to Devil’s Tower for some sightseeing and lunch. Drive back to Spearfish for an afternoon training session or free time. Dinner and drinks at Guadalajara’s or BBQ at the campground.
Day 4: Early morning training session (run, cycle, or gym). Breakfast at Common Ground. Head back to RV/hotel to prepare for the day. Head up to Cement Ridge in Matt’s Jeep for sightseeing and lunch. Drive back to Spearfish for an afternoon training session or free time. Dinner and drinks at Sawyer Brewing.
Day 5 (if racing): Race day! (prepare for the race of your choice). Additional activities and lunch after the race. Dinner and drinks at Killians.
Day 5 (if not racing): Training (run, cycle or gym). Breakfast. More sightseeing or outdoor activity. Dinner.
Day 6 (if time allows): Training (run, cycle, or gym). Breakfast at Common Ground. Return to Rapid City with the rental car. Winner flies home.
EndurElite Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Promotional Period. Commencing on April 2, 2019, and ending on May 31, 2019 (the “Promotional Period”), the Sponsor shall enter eligible consumers into the drawing for the Prize described below in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States of America who are: (1) 18 years of age or older at time of entry; and (2) have a valid e-mail address. Persons under the age of 18 desiring to enter must have valid, verifiable parental consent in order to win the Prize. Employees and contractors of the Sponsor, together with members of their immediate families residing in the same household, are not eligible.
- How to Enter. Participants request entry into the Sweepstakes by making a donation at their sole discretion at https://endurelite.com/products/spearfish-bike-park-raffle-ticket. Only one (1) entry per person during the Promotional Period is permitted. Entrants will be identified by the email address provided when making a donation or through the alternate means of entry process described below. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address provided during entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the entrant or winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to do so will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion.
- Alternate Means of Entry (AMOE). Persons may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing an original handwritten request for an entry that includes their full name and email address to The EndurElite Sweepstakes Entry Request, 526 West Jackson Blvd., Spearfish, SD, 57783. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Drawings & Prizes. The approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes is $10,000. The prizes are: Airfare for 2 from any location in the continental United States to Rapid City Airport in South Dakota (up to $1500 total),, 5 night stay in an RV at a campground in the Spearfish area or a basic room in Spearfish Canyon Lodge, an economy rental car for 5-6 days (subject to change based on departure time of return flight), one bicycle with ARV of up to $3,000, one (1) paid entry into one of the following races: Dakota 5-0 or Spearfish Canyon Half Marathon; one (1) set of all EndurElite supplements, miscellaneous outdoor activities and sightseeing in Spearfish, South Dakota, various meals at several local Spearfish restaurants (at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor), miscellaneous gear or apparel donated by Sweepstakes affiliates. The Sponsor will provide the winner with instructions on how to redeem the Prize (s) following confirmation of eligibility.
Within three (3) business days following the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entry from all entries submitted during the Promotional Period as the potential winner of the Sweepstakes, and will inform the winner that he or she has won by contacting him or her via email at the address provided in the entry form. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such winner may, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, forfeit his or her prize and the Sponsor may select an alternate winner in the manner described until such time as the Prize can be awarded.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Winners will be required to confirm their eligibility in writing and allow the Sponsor to include their name and city and state of residence for promotional purposes as set forth in the following section. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, together with any expenses associated with claiming the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Confirmation of Eligibility. To receive a prize, all winners must confirm their eligibility by completing a Prize Claim Form that includes a release of liability. In the event the Prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the winner’s parent or guardian must complete the Prize Claim Form on the winner’s behalf and confirm their consent to allow the winner to receive the Prize. Further, winners must authorize the Sponsor and its designees the right to publish, distribute, and use his or her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, and city and state of residence in programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
- Conditions of Participation & Releases. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that he or she may win, each entrant agrees to release the Sponsor, together with its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, losses, or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize, including any travel related thereto.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled, or unintelligible entries, communications, or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a Prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (iv) any inability of a winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (v) any printing, typographical, human, or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, act of God or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the Winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
No purchase necessary to participate or win a prize. Making a purchase, payment or donation of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To obtain one (1) free entry please mail your intent to enter the sweepstakes to: The EndurElite sweepstakes entry request, 526 West Jackson Blvd., Spearfish, SD, 57783
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Governing Law and Disputes. This sweepstake is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of South Dakota, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Spearfish, South Dakota. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner List. To obtain a copy of the Winner List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The EndurElite Sweepstakes Winner List, 526 West Jackson Blvd., Spearfish, SD, 57783.
526 West Jackson Blvd
Spearfish, SD, 57783