SleepElite X - Formulator's Cut
$ 59.99 USD
- The "No Expense Spared" Version Of Our Original SleepElite Formula with 5 Additional Sleep Inducing Ingredients
- Chief Endurance Officer Matt Mosman's Personal Blend
- Natural Relaxants & Anti-Stress Compounds To Help You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep
- Recovery Agents To Promote Muscle Repair & Recovery
- No Next Day Grogginess
- Delicious Honey Lemon Flavor
- 20 Servings Per Container
Sleep. We love it, we look forward to it, we need more of it. It cannot be debated….sleep is important. It helps our bodies recover, assists in long term memory formation, cleanses our brain of toxic proteins and is vital for metabolic processes.
On one hand, lack of sleep can cause a wide range of health issues such as inflammation, loss of focus, lower testosterone production, and poor cardiovascular health. On the other hand consistent, high-quality sleep can help you perform better mentally, physically, sexually, and make you a happier individual.
With constant stimulation and other life stressors, a deep, restful night's sleep is a rare commodity these days. That's why we developed SleepElite X. SleepElite X contains 12 clinically dosed natural relaxants and anti-stress compounds to help you fall asleep and stay asleep without any next day grogginess. We also added 4 effective recovery compounds to help you bounce back quicker from strenuous training.
Magnesium Citrate (400mg) - Magnesium is one of the most common mineral deficiencies. Magnesium helps regulate blood pressure and insulin, is vital for brain and nervous system function, and can act as a mild sedative. Magnesium citrate is one of the most bioavailable forms of magnesium.
Zinc Orotate (85mg) - Zinc also is one of the more popular and proven immune boosting supplements and is a powerful anti-oxidant. As it relates to sleep, zinc has been demonstrated to improve both sleep quantity and quality.
BCAAs (6000mg) - Branched Chain Amino Acids are the parts of proteins that signal for the recovery process to begin. Including supplemental BCAAs in sports nutrition has been demonstrated to reduce soreness, blunt fatigue, and improve endurance performance.
HMB (1300mg) - HMB is a clinically proven ergogenic aid that has been shown in over 50 human studies to aid recovery. HMB has both anti-catabolic and anabolic properties. Due to these attributes HMB reduces muscle protein breakdown while also inducing muscle protein synthesis.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha (600mg) - Ashwagandha is an herb that acts as an adaptogen. This means it can reduce anxiety, cortisol, and stress-induced insomnia.
Lemon Balm Extract (300mg) - Lemon Balm is an herb used to promote calmness. It is very effective at reducing stress and anxiety and may be especially useful for insomniacs.
SerinAid Phosphatidylserine (200mg) - A multitude of scientific studies have shown that SerinAid can make a valuable contribution to lowering both physical and psychological stress. It also promotes lucid dreams.
L-Theanine (200mg) - L-Theanine promotes relaxation while also reducing stress. Essentially, L-Theanine may be able to help “take the edge” off when experiencing anxiety or restlessness.
Melatonin (5mg) - Melatonin is a hormone produced in the brain that controls sleep. Its primary function in the body is to help you fall asleep. Melatonin may also offer some neuroprotective benefits and is a potent anti-oxidant.
Rhodiola Rosea (300mg) - Rhodiola appears to be able to significantly reduce the fatigue and 'burnout' that come from stress and anxiety; numerous trials suggest meaningful effects, particularly in people with stress and anxiety issues. This may extent to exercise, since there's some evidence that acute supplementation before exercise can reduce fatigue. Furthermore, it seems to have an effect on reducing stress and anxiety themselves, and may improve mood generally.
5-HTP (50mg) - 5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter sometimes touted to be responsible for happiness. 5-HTP is a simple way to increase brain serotonin levels by bypassing the rate-limiting step and users reap the rewards of increased brain serotonin.
GABA (200mg) - GABA is the 'downer' neurotransmitter that counters glutamate (upper). GABA is the most potent depressive neuroamine in human brains. It regulates many of the depressive and sedative actions in brain tissue and is critical for relaxation.
Mucuna Pruiens (50mg) - Mucuna Pruriens, is a good source of L-DOPA, which is a direct precursor to dopamine, and its supplementation can increase dopamine levels in the body.
Hops Flower Extract (300mg) - Hops have shown promise for relieving anxiety and sleep disorders and have a long history of use as an herbal treatment for insomnia.
What is the best way to take SleepElite X?
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of SleepElite in 6-12 ounces of water and drink 15 minutes before your desired bedtime.
I see SleepElite X has melatonin? Will that interfere with my body's natural production?
Research has demonstrated supplementing with melatonin does not interfere with the body’s natural production of this hormone.
Should I take SleepElite X every day?
While it is perfectly safe to take SleepElite every night before bed, we recommend only taking it when you feel restless, stressed, or are having a hard time falling and staying asleep.
Besides taking SleepElite X, what else can I do to promote a deep, restful sleep?
Check out this article from examine.com for best sleep practices
Can I take SleepElite X with any other sleep medications?
- Lemoine, P., Nir, T., Laudon, M., & Zisapel, N. (2007). Prolonged‐release melatonin improves sleep quality and morning alertness in insomnia patients aged 55 years and older and has no withdrawal effects. Journal of sleep research, 16(4), 372-380.
- Kennedy, D. O., Little, W., & Scholey, A. B. (2004). Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosomatic medicine, 66(4), 607-613.
- Nielsen, F. H., Johnson, L. K., & Zeng, H. (2010). Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of low magnesium status and inflammatory stress in adults older than 51 years with poor quality sleep. Magnesium Research, 23(4), 158-168.
- Cherasse, Y., & Urade, Y. (2017). Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(11), 2334.
- Lu, K., Gray, M. A., Oliver, C., Liley, D. T., Harrison, B. J., Bartholomeusz, C. F., ... & Nathan, P. J. (2004). The acute effects of L‐theanine in comparison with alprazolam on anticipatory anxiety in humans. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental, 19(7), 457-465.
- Chandrasekhar, K., Kapoor, J., & Anishetty, S. (2012). A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian journal of psychological medicine, 34(3), 255.
- Leathwood, P. D., & Chauffard, F. (1985). Aqueous extract of valerian reduces latency to fall asleep in man. Planta medica, 51(02), 144-148.
- Lehrl, S. (2004). Clinical efficacy of kava extract WS® 1490 in sleep disturbances associated with anxiety disorders: Results of a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Journal of affective disorders, 78(2), 101-110.